Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Lie #2 Your biological parents did not love you continued...

Hey everyone,
Do any of you know/heard of Mark Schultz?? Well if not, he is a Christian musician. I personally I love all of his songs, they are extremely touching. In any case he is also adopted, and here is what he has to say about being adopted, and realizing that yes his biological mom does love him.

Now if you are wondering as to what song he is talking about here's the song. I find this song extremely special and kind of one of those songs I go to when I am dealing with my own struggles of being adopted or someone stereo typing me/us for being adopted.

Well that's all I have for now, but I think Josh or Jon who is helping me run this blog will put something up for this lie too sometime this week. Bye! Enjoy the movies!
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment