Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Lie #3 You can't have a place in your heart for your biological parents.

Hey everyone,
This week's lie is lie #3 You can't have a place in your heart for your biological parents, because that's not fair to your adopted parents. Well first off my mom (not my bio mom) always told me it was fine for me to have a place for my biological mom in my heart. Though I know this can be confusing, because this seems not fair to your parents. Though for some of my adoptees don't even what to think about their biological parents because they don't feel loved by them, so they really don't even want to have a place in their heart for them. Though once you realize that they did love you you start to have a place in your heart for them, but sometimes after a while you feel like it's not fair to your parents. Though this isn't true, see you can have a place for them without feeling guilty!! Think of it this way, so I know for me all my friends I have a place for them in my heart. It's just the same thing!! Except that you might not know your biological parents!! I hope this helped, I know for me this lie was never really there for me. Due to that I just wrote this off of what my adoptee friends had to say on this topic. Please feel free to comment!! Bye y'all!!
~Sandy

No comments:

Post a Comment